North Pole Stroll Shoe Box Parade
Central Park Downtown Seguin
Registration begins @ 10:15 am
Line-Up 10:45 am
Parade Begins 11:00 am
PRESCHOOL - 12 YEAR OLDS are invited to make a miniature Christmas float using a standard size shoe box.
HOW TO MAKE A SHOE BOX FLOAT...
1. Gather up a shoe box and decorate it to the best of your abilities!
2. You can flip the shoe box upside down and glue on lid of the shoe box
vertically to the narrow side of the box created a miniature float or
simply decorate a standard shoe box in its box shape.
3. Create Christmas elements out of card stock and construction paper.
4. Embellish paper decorations with markers or whatever you like.
5. Use your imagination, the sky is the limit!
6. Make sure you attach a string so you can pull your float around Central Park. (wheels are optional)
7. Costumes welcome but not required.